Manager Project Sales
Manager Project Sales – Required experience 8+ years Flexible to travel anywhere in TS, AP
You take a results- and service-oriented approach; ensuring projects are delivered to business owners on time, on budget, and on strategy. You understand Sales, Marketing, Operations and how to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas
- Plan and track complex Sales Projects, marketing campaigns, revenue earned for different sales initiatives as well as coordination of inputs and reports across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Develop milestones and schedules for projects, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment; manage to, and deliver on, agreed-upon deadlines.
- Track Whitespace Analysis, campaigns to be planned for various events, digital marketing rollouts including Video brochures, etc.
- Assist in identifying Products within Virtual Sales which can be mass enabled to accelerate Revenue growth.
- Attend event and Trade shows as required
- Understand and identify key interdependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues.
- Develop repeatable sales project management methodologies and processes; focus on continual improvement and streamlining of reporting and dashboards to ensure best quality outcomes and speed to market.
- Provide ongoing project status updates, including preparation of meeting materials for Sales Managers and senior management.